jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

My first school day

I think I had good dreams I do not really remember. Usually I do not remember my dreams, but they are always good. When I wake up I always check that I did not peed in the bed. I have not do so It's because I'm adult. Today is my first day at school.

I woke up earlier than usual. I can not get back to sleep. I run to my parents' bed. I like to sleep with mom. Dad is heavy, and I am always crushed. He does not let me breathe. I'm afraid to tell him, because he may be angry with me. He has never punish me. Well, only once. I had to vaccinate and I am afraid of needles. I feel very scared. I ran from the hospital and did not stop until home. Dad almost sent me flying back.

Today Dad hugs me too hard. I run off and go slowly crawled the room to the kitchen. There's my mother, preparing breakfast.

- Hello darling How did you sleep last night? - Asked my mother.

- Well, although I do not remember what I dreamed again. But allright.

- Do not worry darling, you'll end up remembering - I am relieved to see that my mother is an issue that has me really worried: I do not remember my dreams.


I served a glass of milk. Every afternoon, I will bring the milk to the house of my aunt. It is my daily task. I take the milk and cross the neighborhood to the garden where cows graze in the family. My aunt is a nice fat lady and always asks me to give her a kiss. Begins to tire the subject. After all, I'm older.

My father sits with a newspaper on Sunday. Today is Monday 28 August. On Saturday a group of German soldiers were captured by the Polish army. The French ambassador visited Hitler, a man who yells a lot on the radio and asked him to make peace, on behalf of his boss, Prime Minister of France. By failing to heed the man who screams on the radio it pleaded for women and children in Europe. It seems that both two had been warriors in the Great War. The man who screams on the radio, apparently did not respond.

I ask Dad as school. He is a teacher. He says the school is a place to learn many interesting things and play with many friends. Even let me draw on a piece of paper. It reminds me not to paint on the walls. Neither in the school.

Mum looks happy to see me in my first school day. She seems nervous about school. Almost as much as me. I prepared the pack, with some crackers and an apple. Before leaving the house she took my hands and prayed "I ask God to give my child to learn patience, courage to recognize the world as it really is and courage to improve"

To hear I was a little confused, I thought it was my mother who would accompany me to school to pick from before Judah, but apparently not with us to the corner and there take the direction of the barn of the family will take care of cows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario