lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

My friend Judah

I hate mother leaving me alone. I feel safe with her. Daddy is OK, but I fear him. I like the feel of mom. It makes me feel relieved. We are moving towards the house of Judah. She lives in the rich neighborhood. I wonder about school. Perhaps boys collect trading cards of the 194 Bible characters , from Aaron to Zophar. I am encouraged to collect all the characters, while memorize their lives and their teachings. I have repeated Zipporah´s card wife of Moses, Jethro's daughter and mother of Gershom and Eliezer.

We approach the house of Judah, and I seem to see in the distance.I ran to meet him. Three weeks ago we caught a sparrow eggs. Since then I keep them near our fireplace. I tell him that sparrows are not still born, but we hope they will. Judah has an abacus in hand. He is just 8 years, but he knows how to add and subtract. My father provides him private lessons because his father wants him to learn fast and become a banker like him.

Judah's mother appears. Her name is Bethany, which means house of God. She's very beautiful, but it seems infinitely sad. Perhaps he is sick, I do not know. She gives a bag to Judah, and he says he loves him. I think she's crying. She greets my father and enters your house. It's a big house. It has many rooms,we play to "the darkness of the night" and I get lost often. Then I begin to mourn until I found one of the servants of Judah.

We walk towards school. My father uses to teach us the scriptures, but I do not pay attention. I keep trying to remember the dream I had last night, and nearly succeeds. In my dreams I see a person far away, I move, but disappears. I am back to reality when my father pulled me by the arm and points to the door of a large and elegant. It is our school, it is called Trachten.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario