domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

AND FINALLY FIND

Henio rises in arms to his bed. Today's asleep earlier than usual. Usually stays to listen radio, simply because I listen to see attention. Today his body has had enough.

Sara and listening to the radio, and his face reflects the darkness of what you hear. At 19:00 hours on your habitual aggressive language has sent Adolf Hitler ultimatum to Poland. Or deliver Dazig row within 24 hours, or war is imminent. Since note that tomorrow is Tuesday, August 29, it appears indicate that it is prepared to attack first September. It seems an ultimatum to be met; is the final provocation to start a war it is obviously imminent.

If we had money, would close the house and we would with our family to a daze of Germany.
This is one of those nights when you just you feel like sleeping and waking recalling
nightmare last night. The problem is that no it is a nightmare, but the war to us
made above.

We went to bed. Still, night after night unsurpassed feel an attraction, or maybe not I want to overcome, to Sara, and she knows it. I think he funny, although we have not discussed the matter. In our people, sex, like so much else, is a taboo. There is, but nobody talks about it. It appears that is shameful. Actually, I think it is exciting, but if you say, I be labeled
Dionysian, hedonistic and sinful. I do not think sin love my wife, and do it with all my heart, and my whole body. If love is the light that illuminates the world, Passion is the heat that all living things need.

I like to surprise her, though I think I do, she has a sixth sense to perceive when he stalked and
I fall on it, I know long time makes me expected.

Sometimes I get surprise from the rear, in a and treacherous surprise attack like that of the Nazis. Enjoy your start, I like also liberate in the physical sense of the term. I sense that I will gently lose consciousness. Sometimes I prefer find the touch, and see how you react.
Almost without touching it, feel it and that she sits. It is not intended to address a new Henio, is a concerned to show how much I, at the risk have twice successfully.

Normally the fragrance of Sara, I find it enjoyable, but when cornered, the smell just me crazy. It makes me feel like a naughty child who after getting her sweet booty slips in encondrijo and enjoys giving his well-deserved feast.


Happiness is not absolute, but is full, it expands and explodes splattering of happiness to two people who do not need more reason to live, nor to give life. It is so easy to get carried away, lost in her, and finally meet. To realize that and we are just and as much as simply one.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario