martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Girls are idiots

I could hardly say anything, because he had begun to mourn and was only able to sob, but none of my fears came true. The teacher just dragged me to my desk, and told me

- Lucky you that we have not begun, because the start mark the path. Whoever starts bad, ends bad.

I do not know exactly what he meant, but I guess it was a fight. Sometimes I do not understand the elderly. Nor do they understand me my. If they knew how much I want the things they ask, do not deny to me.

The teacher writes his name on the blackboard and start writing the alphabet on the blackboard. Mal started. How do you want me to attend as soon as I Uncle Tom accounts only boring stuff?

- I like your name "I say again the girl who sits next to me.

- Means "pleasant" and is a very pretty name.

- It does not mean nice, "At least I think so.

- And you know what a dwarf weeping!


I think the conversation is over. It seems that I will not have a nice desk mate, even though she insisted on calling a "nice" is an idiot.

The teacher asks us to spell our names. As my turn approaches, I begin to fear not being able to say all the letters, and pull. My mother said to me many times, and I think my name is easy. If I fail, Latifa will laugh at me. Imagine, first mourn, and then not know how to say my name.

- Henio, your turn! He addressed the bearded giant high in its platform

- H,E,N,IO ...


- Very good "says the bearded Henio as you type. To take the language sabarle Latifa and say that besides corny, sure is an idiot and can not spell his name seems not even look at me, but I can see how small squints his dark eyes and the mouth tightens. Well, he hates me. It is a great start.


Then comes the name of Latifa. I was hoping that was wrong, I really wanted with all my heart. It's not bad. But I want to be wrong.

- Latifa L, A, T, i, F,A to mean "nice" in the language of my grandparents. Indeed Latifa, and is a beautiful name.

Bahh! We already have the ball and the teacher. "It means a nice" it appears that only can say that. It will be farting. I do not want us to get together with girls. No school does. We're all together. And I do not like. They know only annoying, it is impossible to speak with them, and less fun

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario