domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

From Jesus to Ieshuá

It is quite common for Henio come to our bed. Crosses the 10-meter corridor that separates its
Our room on the second floor of our house, quietly slips between my sheets and I hugs. Instinctively I wake up in places a foot on the ground. Even when he gets up to drink
water, I can hear their footsteps if you have small put the shoes or not done. He never does.

I quickly dispatched the two men talked, and I gone even before them. Today I have to feed
racks, and is important. We depend on your milk winter. The farm is located just outside
Lublin, just after crossing the river. " I think of the chapter that resulted last night my husband and I put it in connection with the biography of Justo. Biography is a ray of scrolls written in Aramaic not delivered to Samuel. Not for lack of confidence, but I had a premonition, should keep them safe.

The Chronicles are written in Greek, a language Samuel only knows. But the Aramaic language
our ancestors, and I learned from small but I read with difficulty, especially in some papyri as aged and delicate. I keep the scrolls in farm in a false bottom of the now empty box eggs.

I was born in 33 he was called Zadok, the son of Ratatouille the Pharisee. With barely eight years I was sent to Athens where I was trained in the arts and sciences. I turned 12 years later in the year 55. Suddenly checked terrible situation in which my people lived, doubly prisoner. First Empire, and after the corrupt leaders that drew Jews mercilessly chains that Rome had given them.


In 59 I met in the Temple of Jerusalem to James,s on of Joseph. Jacobopredicaba the teachings of their Ieshuá older brother, and wrote his memoirs, set hero's life was his brother began to become a legend, many circulating exaggerations about his life and death.


I realized then that my people did not have two channels but three. The third he imprisoned the soul, and were not other Jewish laws were interpreted benefit of the Sadducees. His brother James told me As a young Ieshuá was ordinary, even 27 years, when he felt he had to do something for their people. Many in his family were Essenes, however Ieshuá would not join any Jewish group might suggest to others that excluded them.

I accepted the request of James to write in Greek the 100 Ieshuá most important thoughts, workbook I called Ieshuá heritage.
Then we began to meet at my father, Tebiérades to discuss the teachings of
Ieshuá.Cada time there were more who gathered to study the inheritance was known Ieshuá.Santiago as the Just. While not teaching, think again.
He missed both misses his brother that he dedicated his reflections. It also asked the Lord to release Jewish people and the Roman chains saduceas, why ben Annas Annas, son already prosecute her brother asked for her to digest followers that his brother would never be safe, to He replied: Ieshuá is the messenger of God
salvation of those who want to save. And we will see a days above the clouds, sitting at the right hand of God.

At which the priests pushed and said they had committed suicide.


Zadok was known then as Tebiérades Fair in memory of his teacher, James the Just, who is
known today by the name given by the Church, Santiago, but at this point I needed more clean the stable manure and feed the cows.


I was worried that Samuel could think of life Yeshua, as we know it, since this is certainly a taboo subject in our culture. In our culture was a Hebrew Yeshua ordinary, who created a sufficient current hostile to Rome, which is why they hired a hit man, Paul of Tarsus, to pursue and annihilate. Paul then realized that group was an idealistic, disciplined, and could do better luck if placed at their service instead to stop them. To do so, according to tradition Hebrew, rebuilt his life, creating the institution of the Catholic Church, called to succeed the empire control of Western life.

Justo's writings could prove that Yeshua was more than a follower of the Hebrew scriptures, and heritage of their thoughts, lost in time, it might put light on the dark filed by the passage of time and people on their

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario