domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

David Ricardo´s economic theory

Today I face my first class as teacher economy. Not that I dislike teaching, I love; but behind me and even my brash extroversion is a fearful person.

Students in grade 12 study different subjects such as law, Economics or Introduction to Medicine for having own criteria for choosing what their race.


Since women do not go to college, only there are teenage boys in my class. I see injustice, and characteristic of a society in which it is understood that woman is at the service of man, but as a mark tradition, and it should be.

I decided to start with David Ricardo, just because the first steps of Adam Smith in science the economy was like a baby three years. The baby first becomes erect and takes a step. The single, most important, for him and his parents. Its great first step, but his technique ridiculous if we mean.

Good afternoon. Welcome to Economics class. Here teach them the truth of the street. If you want to know the truth of man, come to your synagogue, if want to know the truth of the political class Law. Economy will like more or less than the religion or law, but I assure you they lie significantly less than both.

For the smiles of my students, I knew I had good start, and that's all I needed. The geometry shows that the brand direction of the vector the trajectory. In this life, much of the success is a good start, the rest is that Pigamilion scholars call the effect is responsible.

According to this effect our performance is directly proportional to the expectations generated by the simple fact that we try not to frustrate. The Pygmalion effect can have a motivating effect and positive and negative or frustrating. It depends circle vicious or virtuous generated.

Begin with the Hebrew origin economist David Ricardo, for two reasons, because in his theories the next 50 years based on his doctrine, and because was a successful man in finance. His essay "Principles of Political Economy and tribulation" griten in 1817 was not surpassed until John Maynard Keinewrote his General Theory of Employment, Interest and money in 1936

-Ud. that of the last row ... How would you describe first kiss he gave his girlfriend?

-Of course the laughter was unanimous, and FACE She seemed suddenly a damn about to burst.

-Well ...

- Just okay? I need someone more manly ....

He had finished the job. I like to explain how students associate the event concepts and
thus joins the long-term memory.

However, like any technology, it is preferable not to abuse, exception because he repeated with some frequency, is becomes normal

- You who still have not removed the cap. Has ever kissed a girl? - Asked treason

- Yes ...

-What did you like? To you I mean. Assume that she forgot ...

- Yes.

- What about the second kiss, liked as much as the first?

- Well, I would say no ...



You have just discovered the law of returns diminishing marginal, theory based on the
microeconomics, and some other things.

Laugh lasted several minutes. With my little Orthodox procedure that students are not getting
forget the concept, now associated with the fact that like the first kiss, there is none, and gave a good beginning to microeconomics, which certainly requires a mathematical effort for proper understanding.

The law of marginal returns states that if add additional quantities of a resource (a kiss) and still keep those of others (the hands, example) get an additional amount of product increasingly smaller. Otherwise we get probably a slap ...


Sara has gone to some of my classes. He does not like. Think I'm steeped in machismo that dominates traditional Jewish society as a whole. I'm just product and have educated me and my students are like. In particular I remember attending this class last year and named it "the strange theory decreasing value of kisses made by a fool confusing price with value acts "and will beyond "Only someone who has a profound poverty within himself, is able to think that an act of love has price "is probably right, but my students remember, like that first kiss.

Well, this is the cornerstone of many other theories ... and many marriages. Under this premise
Economic theory was built based on the offer, theory that saw human beings as a resource to
production service, such as land or machines. The study of diminishing returns in the economy will lead to equilibrium theory economic, which is always when the price equals the marginal return. That is when the price equals value. Therefore I tell you, it is true, and this writing, that the foolish mistake alone price with the value of things. Fools, and the market since nothing would be sold if the price of goods not was equal to or less than the value that gives the buyer.

At that moment the bell rang announcing the end of the class. Thank God it was the last class because I am very concerned about expansionist ambitions the Germans, and I just want to be home with my family, and hearing the news, hoping that Hitler has realized that we can all live without if you need to kill the neighbor.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario